Share Chief Scientist – Israel position on facebook
BreezoMeter is looking for Chief Scientist
Is your health, and that of others, important to you? BreezoMeter is looking for a creative air pollution chief scientist with a passion for leading the research of getting the most accurate data around the world. Come join a multidisciplinary group of exceptional people, striving daily towards improving the lives of millions around the world.
Your insights can make a difference.
What You Will Do
As a BreezoMeter algorithm chief scientist, you will lead the research of air pollution dispersion and modeling, you will explore for new layers to add, all aiming to improve our data accuracy. You will explore new frontiers and get the satisfaction of seeing millions of people using your work. You will have the chance to speak with users’ representatives and get hands-on insights of your algorithms. You will help decision-makers make more informed choices, and help improve the lives of people all around the globe.
We’re Looking For a chief scientist
- Passionate about air quality
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple initiatives
- Can convey complex messages simply
- Creative minded
- Gifted individual who knows what they’re doing
- Broad vision
- Ph.D. from a leading university (postdoc is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge and experience in air pollution science
- Ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and processes to customers
- Experience with air pollution models
- Knowledge of Python or a similar language