Join our fast growing B2B cleantech company, that is helping millions of people worldwide improve their health and wellbeing. The position is located in Haifa, Israel.
Are you self-motivated, passionate about making a positive change in the world and not afraid of a big challenge?
See yourself as a creative thinker, self-starter, problem solver and a team player? If yes, we want to get to know
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing strategy across all
digital channels. BreezoMeter’s Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible
for enhancing the company's brand and focusing the day-to-day tasks related to lead generation, optimizing the
marketing funnel, public relations, event planning, and more.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in digital marketing, specifically: email marketing, analytics tools, lead
generation, conversion optimization and brand awareness campaigns. The candidate will support the day-to-day
operations outlined in the marketing strategy, execute communications activity for the company and should be data
and goals oriented.
- Review, analyze and optimize lead generation activities
- Monitor dialogue and feedback in all marketing channels and make recommendations for action
alongside mobile & web analytics
- Achieve company’s marketing goals and quotas
- Support, analyze, and highlight areas for improvement for online paid advertising activities
- Prospect, identify and qualify partnership opportunities for short & long term goals
- Optimize the marketing funnel to maintain a consistent stream of high-quality incoming MQLs
- Analyze data, and continually improve frequent email campaigns and automations
- Build and maintain automated reports that track channel performance
- Own website analytics and optimization, including Google Analytics
- Optimize campaign creatives and results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing for SAAS companies
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding marketing related goals
- Experience managing marketing campaigns from initial idea to execution, including measuring ROI and campaign analytics
- Successful experience building brand awareness and driving new prospects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven results in developing, executing, managing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in support of key
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make metrics-driven recommendations to test, measure and improve
programs, and communicate results to senior management
- Excellent English speaker/writer a MUST, native speaker an advantage; additional languages are an advantage
- Desire to improve people’s health and wellbeing