BreezoMeter, the leading air quality data provider is looking for a seasoned sales leader to guide the next phase of our company’s rapid growth.
We need someone with experience in helping companies scaling fast, a strategic thinker able to set and deploy a strong plan,
talented motivator, and someone who excels at “getting things done” in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
This individual will help to grow our team to 10+ person team which include sales development, account executive, and customer success
operations. We have so far demonstrated product/market fit with compelling unit economics, and now need an experienced
sales executive to help us scale our sales organization and take the team’s performance to the next level.
This role will report directly to the CEO, with full responsibility for sales strategy, sales operations, and recruiting/team management.
Sales strategy, systems, training, and processes
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to exceed revenue targets, including the go-to-market plan and sales process
from outbound lead generation to upsell/retention.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy to expand our sales operations to new markets in APAC.
- Cultivate and develop a winning culture through performance expectations, driving the right behavior to develop a pipeline,
direction, transparency, and proactive communication.
- Serve as the executive point person for sales at BreezoMeter, such as improving sales discipline, institutionalizing
use of best practice sales methodologies and executing against growth forecasts.
- Oversee the responsibilities and key initiatives of our sales management team.
- Create, improve upon and audit sales processes and support resources (e.g., sales materials, FAQs) through formal training
programs and management coaching.
Sales productivity and effectiveness
- Establish strategies for improving sales performance, both in volume (# of deals) and quality (size and value of deals).
- Assist with complex sales negotiations, craft sales positioning and presentation approach, assist with proposals and
POCs and help drive the pipeline for high-profile “strategic” accounts.
- Develop and generate reports to track all key sales metrics for the organization Optimize lead gen practices and manage
Recruiting & Retention
- Build and maintain a best-in-class sales team by recruiting, training, motivating and developing the right talent.
- Design compensation and incentive programs that engage and motivate the sales team while driving continual improvements
- Define and deploy a concrete plan to scale fast.
- Oversee the management of daily and weekly AE activities, pipeline analysis, and forecasting efforts to ensure predictable
top-line growth trajectory in line with company goals.