BreezoMeter is looking for a gifted and versatile algorithm engineer.
BreezoMeter is a startup company with a vision to improve the health and quality of life for billions around the world by providing accurate and easily-accessible real-time air quality and pollen data.
Join a multidisciplinary group of exceptional people and take part in the development of our core products.
As a member of the science and algorithm team, you will participate in the research and development of new algorithmic capabilities, focusing on different aspects of environmental modeling.
What you’ll do
- Work alongside environmental engineers to help bring new algorithms from research to implementation
- Build systems to monitor model performance and take part in the ongoing effort for improvement of data products
- Research and develop new capabilities in diverse fields: geospatial calculations, time-series analysis, spatiotemporal statistic, and more.
- Produce production-ready libraries, cooperating with software developers and devops
- Learn new skills and become proficient in new disciplines, breaking new grounds to improve products
Who you are
- A gifted individual who knows what they’re doing
- Passionate about public health
- Highly self-motivated
- A team player
- Creative with broad vision
- M.Sc. or higher from a leading university
- At least two years of academic or commercial experience in developing scientific, statistical, physical and/or machine learning models
- Analytical skills and the ability to break problems apart
- At least three years of practical experience in programming
- Versatility and the ability to thrive in new domains
- Ph.D. from a leading university
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Previous experience in the domain of physical modeling