BreezoMeter is looking for a highly technical and experienced Business Development Manager who will focus on partnerships and opportunities in the Automotive sector.
The main responsibility of this role is to collaborate and partner with OEM’s from first contact to close. The position is a key driver in developing, growing, and sustaining BreezoMeter’s business in the automotive sector.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to reach OEM’s.
- Identify market trends/opportunities and understand OEM’s companies’ business goals to determine ideal solutions and products
- Define valuable use-cases and break them down technically
- Create and execute new solutions and prepare presentation
- Build trusting and mutually beneficial relationships with companies and key leaders in the automotive industry
- Account management
- Minimum BA/BS.
- BSc in computer science, Industrial Engineering & Management or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional work experience with the Automotive sector
- 1+ years in sales oriented role with deep understanding of SaaS/DaaS
- Very strong understanding of the technology.
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence.
- Negotiation Skills, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
- Very strong written and oral communications skills in English.
- Ability to pitch the company in front of a crowd.
- 20% travel in Europe.
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in German or French – an advantage.
- BSc in computer science or engineering - an advantage.