BreezoMeter is looking for a multidisciplinary Director of Product Management to lead our future API, SaaS and B2C products.
As BreezoMeter’s Director of Product Management, you should be passionate about new technologies and environmental trends. You'll be responsible for our Air Quality, Pollen, Fires and Weather product lines, targeted at industries such as healthcare, IoT, automotive and smart cities in addition to our evolvingB2C product line. You will lead a team of talented Product Managers and guide the product development roadmap, from vision to proof of concept, to execution and improvement.
The product management team at BreezoMeter plays a pivotal role in the company’s broader business strategy and execution.
Working together with our talented R&D team, BreezoMeter’s product managers are responsible for finding optimal & simple solutions for a wide range of complex problems and business challenges. All of our product team members need to have a multidisciplinary skillset and should be fast learners with the ability to problem-solve from technical, design and business strategic-related angles.
We are looking for leaders who are
- Curious and enthusiastic to learn and grow
- Team players
- Thoughtful, positive and proactive
- Passionate about what they are doing
- Flexible and brings a can-do attitude
- Strategic thinkers
- Can scale our product methodologies, processes and team
- Lead a team of talented product managers
- Define the product strategy while working together with our management team
- Work directly with our management team to plan the product roadmap and its execution
- Identify new business opportunities that will move the needle
- Define high level KPIs for product lines success and work closely with sales to get feedback and iterate accordingly
- Personally support highly complex business opportunities with large enterprises
- 2+ years of leading a team of product managers
- 5+ years of experience in product management with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to understand technical subjects and their relevance to the marketplace
- Experience managing data and algorithm-focused products
- Experience managing SaaS product in a B2B company
- Strong understanding of cloud platforms and API delivery
- Experience with B2C verticals such as mobile apps and mobile user experience
- Experience in managing UX/UI designers
- Prior experience working in a post-round B startup (advantage)
- Experience with IoT/automotive platforms (advantage)