BreezoMeter is looking for an environmental scientist/engineer experienced in air pollution sciences.
BreezoMeter is a startup company with a vision to improve the health and quality of life for billions around the world by providing accurate and easily-accessible real-time air quality and pollen data.
Join a multidisciplinary group of exceptional people and take part in the development of our core products.
As a member of the science and algorithm team, you will participate in the research and development of new algorithmic capabilities, focusing on the aspect of air pollution modeling.
What you’ll do
- Stay up to date with developments in the field of air quality science and modeling
- Locate, examine and validate new sources of data
- Develop new algorithms and models to bring to life new products and improve existing ones
- Examine the performance and accuracy of models and algorithms, and be part of the efforts for constant improvement
- Learn new skills and become proficient in new disciplines, breaking new grounds to improve products
Who you are
- A gifted individual who knows what they’re doing
- Passionate about public health
- Highly self-motivated
- A team player
- Creative with broad vision
- B.Sc. or higher in environmental sciences or physics from a leading university
- Scientific background and/or practical experience in the air pollution sciences
- Analytical skills and the ability to break problems apart
- Strong technical basis and experience in programming
- Experience in developing scientific, statistical and/or machine learning models
- Previous experience in a startup environment