You can get forecast air quality data for the next 24 hours in a specific location (latitude and longitude) by concatenating the following API request:
- lat – Latitude is a geographic coordinate that specifies the North-South position of a point on the Earth’s surface. Range between -90 to 90 (WGS84 standard)
- lon – Longitude is a geographic coordinate that specifies the East-West position of a point on the Earth’s surface. Range between -180 to 180 (WGS84 standard)
- key – Your BreezoMeter API key. This key identifies your account for the purpose of quota management and features access.
- hours – hours represents the period of time for the Forecast data you’ll receive.
You can choose any value (integer) up to 96 hours.
24 hours is the default period of time if you don’t use the ‘hours’ parameter.
- lang – Response language. We support English(“en”) and Hebrew(“he”).
The responses are returned in JSON format.
For example, the BreezoMeter Forecast Air Quality Data for the next 48 Hours response for the query on “Latitude=40.7324296, Longitude=-73.9977264” and “hours=48”.
This request demonstrates: