* Candidate must be a native English speaker *
BreezoMeter is looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Create 1–2 free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis (up to 3 times a week) to support and promote company products and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, engineers, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Define the content calendar and meet the deadlines.
- Define our tone of voice and ensure it stays consistent across all communications.
- This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Ability to own a content project from ideation to delivery.
- Excellent written and spoken English (native).
- Ability to work independently, and as a team
- Ability to write both informative & selling content.
- Ability to write on technical subjects, and make complex topics easy to understand.
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and web publishing requirements (WordPress, HubSpot).
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preference.
- At least 3 years of B2B content marketer experience .
- At least 1 year experience in a startup environment.
- Experience building content strategies that generate leads.
- SEO knowledge required.
- BSc degree in marketing, journalism, or relevant field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.