*5 year experience in B2B Marketing required*BreezoMeter is looking for a Marketing Director to develop, execute and manage the company’s marketing strategy. This is a unique opportunity to manage and grow BreezoMeter’s marketing team and activities in Israel. The ideal candidate is an expert in B2B marketing with proven success at generating leads via traditional and cutting-edge marketing strategies. The candidate must have previous experience managing a team, and is comfortable leading all types of marketing campaigns and activities. The marketing director will lead all marketing activities for the company and strive towards excellent quality of service and growth. This role demands excellent prioritization and project management skills, a high level of creativity & attention to details.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop and implement strategies to generate leads and increase brand awareness, including but not limited to:
- Social Media
- Online content & blogging
- Email marketing
- Manage marketing budget.
- Support sales activities and help the sales team reach their targets.
- Define areas for improvement and lead to make the changes needed happen.
- Develop marketing & branding materials (Brochures, rollups, etc.).
- Analyze & report on performance and key objectives
- Develop strong relationships with clients, participate and lead mutual activities
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to BreezoMeter properties (including customers use cases, blog posts, white-papers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Develop BreezoMeter event strategy, including event planning, working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR, Collaborate with BreezoMeter team to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least FIVE years of experience in B2B marketing, leading customer acquisition online and offline.
- Excellent knowledge of Hubspot Sales & Marketing software, Google Analytics, Social Media & Paid search software
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding marketing related goals.
- Great communications skills. Strength in building and managing customer relationships along with presenting to diverse audiences from Technical teams to Executives, etc.
- Experience managing marketing campaigns from initial idea to execution, including strong experience with measuring ROI and campaign analytics.
- Successful experience building brand awareness and succeeding driving new prospects.
- Experience managing marketing teams.