BreezoMeter is seeking to employ its first Sales Development representative. Candidates should have experience in sales development in companies with a B2B and SAAS/DAAS business model and should have strong communication skills.
This position is an integral part of the sales and marketing Lead-to-Revenue machine and initiates the relationship between the company and prospects.
Responsibilities & Activities
- Achieve monthly opportunities and sales meetings quotas
- Follow up promptly and diligently on leads and inquiries, delivering a positive prospect experience throughout the process
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up
- Establish qualification to move opportunities into the sales funnel
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls and emails (50+ daily) to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying those interested parties who are interested in learning more about the company’s products and services
- Daily integration with HubSpot CRM to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Conduct research to expand prospect list using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- 2 years minimum experience as an SDR for companies with SaaS/DaaS business model.
- Good verbal and written (email) communications skills.
- Dynamic telephone presence.
- Must have experience with HubSpot.
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound contacts daily.
- Tech Savvy.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Business or other relevant fields.
- Passion to impact human health & wellness.
Travel Requirements: BreezoMeter's office is based in Haifa and the candidate needs to have flexibility for business travel.
Working hours: Willingness to work US hours when necessary.