Share Editorial Marketing Manager position on facebook
BreezoMeter is looking for a talented editorial marketing manager to join the marketing team based in the US office, in San Francisco.
As an editorial marketing manager, you’re responsible for developing rich content and promoting it to our target markets, the press, and through social media.
You’re also responsible for meeting aggressive growth targets aligned with our global business goals.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Build and manage BreezoMeter’s social media profiles and presence
- Design and implement social media and blog strategies & editorials
- Define and implement PR strategy – from topic generation, press release content, to journalist relations
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists
- Edit, proofread, and improve content
- Produce visuals and videos for social and blog posts using the company’s technological tools
- Develop BreezoMeter event strategy, including event planning, working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collaboration
- Provide reports on performance
Skills & Experience
- At least two to three years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing, web publishing requirements (WordPress, HubSpot), press relations, social media, and target market
- Editorial mindset with the ability to predict audience preference
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English communication, writing, and speaking skills
- Proficiency in image and video editing tools
- BSc degree in marketing, journalism, or relevant field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Speaking fluently an additional language is a big plus
Candidates need to be authorized to work in the United States. BreezoMeter is an equal opportunity employer.